|Line 442:||Line 442:|
[[Category:Characters with Dark Pasts]]
[[Category:Characters with Dark Pasts]]
Latest revision as of 06:10, 14 April 2014
Princess Marshalia, better known by her nickname Marsha, is an original Adventure Time character who later left
her show for good and began living in the world of Sonic X.
She's a black and light gray fox-hedgehog hybrid with only one tail, unlike Tails, who has two. She appears 14 years old but is actually 1000 years old. She is Tails' love interest, Sonic's friend and a hero in Sonic X. She has the ability to levitate in the air so that she can fly.
- 1 Basic Imformation
- 2 History
- 3 Appearances in Other Media
- 4 Appearances in Other Media
- 5 Personality
- 6 Powers and Abilities
- 7 Weakness
- 8 Friends
- 9 Love Interests
- 10 Rivals
- 11 Foes
- 12 Family
- 13 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
- 15 Nicknames
- 16 Transformations
- 17 Themes
- 18 Trivia
- 19 Quotes
- 20 Gallery
- Age: 14 (biological) 1000 (actual)
- Birthplace: The Land of Ooo
- Species: Demon-Vampire hybrid (formally), Fox-Hedgehog Hybrid
- Height: 80 cm.
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Fur Color: Black and light gray
- Skin Color: Light gray
- Eye color: Chocolate brown
- White gloves with sock cuffs
- Black and white sneakers
- Alignment: Good
- Affiliation: Team Sonic
- Favorite food: Cupcakes
- Finn expects Prince Legalis to give Marsha a rose, but he takes it for himself.
- He brings a cushion only for himself to sit in the castle's yard, leaving Marsha without a comfortable seat.
- He makes Marsha use her shawl to cover a puddle so he doesn't get dirty.
- When a cake is catapulted across the room at him, he uses Marsha as a shield so that he won't get dirty.
In the special "The Rise of Insanity," Marsha's insanity begins eating away at Marsha's sanity. She only told finnabout her condition and tol him to stay away from her when her mind was about to snap. Marshaamanda then comes to Marsha with a knocked-out Hunson Abadeer. Unfortunatly, this is the last straw and Marsha, already horribly driven to the edge, kills Marshaamanda in a horrrible manner. Marsha laughs manically as the last of her sanity broke. She stops laughing and looks at Hunson. She takes him back to the Nightoshpere, puts him in his bed, and writes a not, telling him that she's not coming and home and to stay away from her, due to insanity.
Hunson, confused about the letter, goes to confront Marsha, but sees how insane Marsha has become. He tries to reason with her, but is slapped very hard when he tries to grab her. She then realizes that she was holding a daggar behind her back, and tells Hunson not to talk to her in person ever again. The next to intervine is Finn and Jake. She traps them in her hideout and plans to kill them for going against her wishes of being left alone. Hunson tries to reason with her, this time through the door. She asks what he going to do to stop her, he doesn't awnser, but he only leaves. She then tries to kill Finn and Jake, but the duo only stall her until Hunson comes back. When he does, Marsha picks up a rifle. Finn warns Hunson about the rifle.Hunson then turns into a blood mist cloud and comes behind Marsha, holding a gun to her back. She then drops the rifle and picks up a knife. Hunson smacks the knife out of her hand. Marsha then picks up a metal bat and tries to wack Hunson with it. Finn and Jake interviene again, only to be forced to the ground. Finn and Jake try to reason with Marsha by reminding her of all the good times. Finally, it's Hunson's reminds of all the times they had together as father and daughter. This gets through to Marsha, for Marsha starts mumbling lyrics to the song "Monster." She drops the bat and pulls a dark red glob from her chest. Pshyco Marsha forms from this blob. She then tries to kill the real Marsha and Finn, Jake and Hunson. She forces Marsha over a cliff, Marsha hanging for dear life. Hunson tries to stop pshyco Marsha,only to be hanging over the cliff himself. She the forms claws and sinks them into Marsha's hooves, and causes marsha to fall off the cliff, however, Finn and Jake catch her and save Hunson from falling as well. Finn and Jake then battle pshyco Marsha and push her off the cliff, falling to her death. They get Marsha to the hospital, and tellher she was fine-except for her wings. The special ends after Marsha talks to her father, apologizing her abusive side and that she was dead now.
In "My Little Serial Killer," Marsha tells the story of how she began to kill people. It all starts when she's four nad she is helping Hunson with something. She finds out it's killing an innocent man (she thinks it was writing on a chalk board). She is told not to look in the room no matter what she hears. She looks anyway and is horrified. After arguing with both sides of her brains, she hears the man who her dad it trouring asking to be killed at that moment. Marsha then picks up a knife that Hunson used and killled the man herself. She then feels guilty and vows to never kill another soul as long as she lived.
Marsha is first introduced in "We Meet Again, Sonic", in which she chases a Chaos Monster into Sonic's world and works along side her friends in Sonic X.
Marsha the Hedgefox (Series)
In Marsha the Hedefox, Marsha appears as the main hero who must save Tails, who was kidnapped (or fox-napped) by her arch-enemy, Dark Princess, who is the main villain of Marsha the Hedgefox series. Along the way, she must face other bosses, including Metal Sonic, Dr. Eggman and her two split personalities, Marsha.EXE and Psycho Marsha.
Marsha the Hedgefox 2
In the sequel, Dark Princess scemes to take over Sonic X, and tries preventing Marsha from doing so by stripping her of her powers. Marsha discovers this when she tries to run. She appears to be as fast as a mortal, despite the fact that with her super speed, she is more faster than that. When Sonic asks her to fly to keep up with him, she says that she can't and shows him by jumping into the air and falls to the ground, smacking face first.
This time, Tails helps Marsha, because Dark Princess doesn't kidnap him and Marsha needs help anyway. Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow and Amy all help as well, but Marsha remains the main hero, still using karate as attacks. In the boss battle, Marsha's teamates, join in on the fun of defeating Dark Princess, which saves the world and helps Marsha regains her powers.
Sonic Heroes 2
Once again, four teams join together to battle Dark Princess. Marsha is shown to be on Team Sonic. It appears that Marsha had gotten a letter from Dark Princess, saying that she is back for revenge and she can't stop her this time. Marsha consults her team. Sonic believes that it's a challange and can't wait to start.
As they track down Dark Princess, they come across many obsticles, including Team Rose and Amy. Once again, Sonic uses the fighting as a distraction.
Once they "catch up" to Dark Princess, Marsha realizes that it's a fake. It was only a distraction before she unleased her army. Marsha, now angered, rushes to find Dark Princess, saying that she "will beat the hell out of her".
Once finding the real Dark Princess, Marsha attacks first. When Marsha makes her first blow to Dark Princess, Dark Princess reveals that she was working with Dr. Eggman, who created Metal Marsha, a robot replica of Marsha who believes that she's the real Marsha and calls Marsha a "faker". Sonic welcomes her to his world before fighting Eggman and Dark Princess.
Once they are both defeated, Metal Marsha transforms into Neo Metal Marsha and then to Metal Darkness. Team Chaotix, Team Rose and Team Dark voulenteer to but Team Sonic time to charge up the Chaos Emeralds.
Together, they defeated Metal Darkness, causing her to revert back to her original form. As Metal Marsha questioned Marsha why she lost to her, Marsha told her metallic counterpart that she would be ready for a rematch anytime, and took her leave with Tails as Amy approached Sonic and chased him. Not long after, Sonic, Tails and Marsha was reunited with Knuckles, and they headed out to search for their next adventure.
Sonic Riders 2
In Sonic Riders 2, she appears as a team member of Team Sonic. Her extreme gear, Pink Shredder, is first introduced, which she built herself. She seems to rival against Jet the Hawk and Wave the Swallow, due to her speed and smarts.
She appears to have some skill with Extreame Gear. However, she states that it's just like riding a skate board.
Similar to Sonic Unleashed, Dark Princess uses a machine to extract the Chaos Emeralds out of Marsha but turns Marsha into a werefox, looking a lot simialr to Sonic in werehog form.
She appears slower in this form but can stretch her arms out farther like her old pal Jake. To stop Marsha from becomeing normal once again, Dark Princess told Eggman to trap Tails, the second person Marsha knew who was very smart. After that, Dark Princess kidnaps Princess Bubblegum and Twilight Sparkle.
With Sonic and Shadow as werehogs, Marsha and they battle many enemies and finally save Twilight, PB and Tails. Tails manages to build a machine that reverts Marsha back to normal.
Mario & Sonic Series
Marsha is added to the playable Sonic Characters in "Mario & Sonic at the Greece 2015 Olympic Games." She has teamed up with her friendly rival, Ludwig von Koopa, who makes his first appearance in the same game, along with the rest of the Koopalings. In all the aquatic competions, she and Sonic are the only ones to wear a life preserver (while Marsha also wear floaties on her arms).
She reappearss in "Mario & Sonic at the 2015 Winter Olympics", along side her friendly rival.
Appearances in Other Media
Television Series and Movies
There have been several animated series.
Marsha stars a role in Sonic X: New Adventure as a major Protogonist along side her teammates.
Sonic the Hedgehog Live Action
Sierra McCormick portarays the voice of Marsha the Hedgefox of the live action version of Sonic the Hedgehog. She appears along side her teamates and is usally seen hanging around her selfproclaimed boyfriend Tails around his workshop. She helps along side her friends to defeat Dr. Eggman, Arjar, Bina, Chancellor Cole, Bailey and Dennis.
On DevantART, she has been a major focus on Marshalia13's sta.sh and gallery.
Appearances in Other Media
Marsha is a main protgonist in Sonic X. She is first introduced during the first season, being Tails' selfproclaimed girlfriend. She appears as a team leader, usally give harsh pep talks to her own friends, which can get on their nerves, mostly Sonic's. If pushed too hard, she is driven to violence, which can almost result in deadly, due to her dark past. However, she is actually more of an up-beat and funny character. She is shown to have a fear of hights but seems perfectly fine around water, despite the fact that she can't swim.
Marsha is overall portrays as a fun-loving, very kind, smart, sweet natured and very loyal girl who has a positive attitude but can turn rather dark and horrifying if needed to. She is also willing to help out anyone she can. She appears very bold at first but secretly opens up to Tails and becomes Tails' love interest.
Initinally bold and daring when Sonic and his friends first encountered her, she slowly revealed more of her self as they encountered her more and more, even showing her quite shy side. This trait has got to do with the fact that she was a victim of bullying or teasing because of who she really was outside and inside before she started hanging out with others. Marsha never steals the spotlight, nor doesn't want it. The only time she is a main hero is if she's the only option to save the day. If there are others, she is willing to help anyone in need, due to her dream of being a hero.
One of Marsha's most unquie traits is her smarts. She is shown to be extremely talented when it comes to building or tinkering with machines, just like her talent of singing. As Marsha explained, when she was little, she was smartest kid in her preschool class. This was one reason why many other kids her age picked on her, and even went as far as mistreating her machines. Her smarts continue on with her during Sonic the Hedghog legacy as well. For example, during Sonic Riders 2, when Knuckles asks her how her board, Pink Shredder, can float, Marsha goes into explaining it, in a way that's simple for her but difficult for him to understand, and is cut off by Knuckles, saying that he gets it.
During her early days, Marsha often lacked self-confidence and courage to stand up for herself, but later gains it after hanging around Finn. Due to Marsha gaining a new inner strength and becomes more confident in her abilities and actions.
Powers and Abilities
Breaking Fourth Wall
She also has super speed and seems the fastest being in Ooo but is just as fast as Sonic, Shadow and Tails in Sonic X. In Adventure Time and Sonic X, she can do a flash step. In Sonic X, she preforms a unusal move known as Super Flight.
By using all seven Chaos Emeralds, Marsha can enter a Super State, transforming her into Super Marsha. This is one of Marsha's most frequently used transformation. In this state she can fly, is faster, stronger and nearly invincible. She does, however, need Rings to maintain this transformation or else she will revert to normal. In this form, she is just as powerful as Super Sonic.
Teleportation and Pursuit
Marsha is highly intellegent for her age. Marsha has built complicated machines, like a teleporter or a Death Ray. In fact, in Sonic X, she and Tails rival against Dr. Eggman, who is one of the greatest geniuses on the planet. Over time, Marsha has built other machines that are useful for her and others.
Her memory is proficent, due the fact that she knows everybody in Adventure Time and Sonic X. The only times her memeory isn't as good is when she afraid.
One example of her momory is after a huge fall she took and Knuckles never caught her. After she is told she can leave the hospital, she dashes out of her hospital bed and runs up to Knuckles, never forgetting what he didn't do for her.
Marsha tends to walk more than to fly and only flies when needed to. She is also known to be afriad of hights, ghosts and can't swim. Marsha's ticklish/weak spot is actually her stomach.
It is unknown why she can't swim. But this has been shown various times. During Sonic X, if she is pushed in water or enters water, she rapidly splashes her arms, trying to stay a float, even if it's shallow water.
Marsha, since she's a vampire, is weak to wooden steaks, garlic, holy water and direct contact with sunlight. Despite being able to be seen in photos and film, she can't see herself in the mirror.
Due to her past, being teased is another main weakness. She can be gullible and sometimes vulnerable to being made fun of.
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Vector the Crocodile
- Espio the Chameleon
- Charmy Bee
- Rouge the Bat
- Blaze the Cat
- Silver the Hedgehog
- Miles "Tails" Prower (love interest)
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Ludwig von Koopa (Mario & Sonic Series)
- Dr. Eggman
- Dark Princess
- Her friends
- My Little Pony
- Being a hero
- Saving the World
- The Mario Games
- Helping others
- Cute animals
- Helping people see the good and positive side of things
- Saving her friend
- Helping Sonic
- Having fun
- Time with all of her friends
- Stopping villains
- Peace and happiness
- Her demon form
- Going fast
- Being left alone
- Her enemies
- Mean people
- Dark Princess
- Anyone who threatens to seriously harm one of her friends
- The thought of becoing evil
- Seeing someone else cry
- Being left out
- Being teased
- Being bothered during something really complicated
- When no one listen to her
- Thinking that she cannot do something
- Having to fight a friend
- When on of her friends are hurt
- Being tricked, betraded or taken advantage of
- Fighting/hurting innocent beings
- Being disturbed when focusing on something
- Being embarrased
- Being ignored
- Dr. Eggman
- Her split personalities
- Anyone who says My Little Pony is for babies
- Anyone who breaks a Pinkie Promise
- Princess Marshalia
- Marshy Pie
- Miss Marsha
- Marshalia Christopher Abadeer the Fourth
- Cupcake face
- Stupid demon
- Demon girl
By using all seven Chaos Emeralds, Sonic can enter a Super State, transforming him into Super Marsha. This is by far Marsha's most frequently used transformation. In this state she is faster, stronger and nearly invincible. She does, however, need Rings to maintain this transformation or else she will revert to normal.
Marsha also possesses an extended and more powerful form of Super Marsha, called Hyper Marsha, which she can assume with the seven Super Emeralds. This form basically shares the same powers and traits as Super Marsha, but they are all upgraded and are more powerful than Super Marsha's.
By harnessing the World Rings of rage, hatred, and sadness, Sonic can become Darkspine Marsha, a powerful form powered by her emotions at Tails's "death" in "Marsha and the World Rings". In this state, Marsha has greater strength, unlimited use of the Soul Gauge powers and has pyrokinetic abilities that gives her fire-based attacks. Because of the intense emotions sealed inside the World Rings that Marsha used to transform, however, Marsha becomes slightly darker and more violent.
Main Article: Lady Mildred
Lady Mildrid is Marsha's alternate reality doppelgänger in the World of Camelot. She wears silver armor and carries around a sword with a golden blade. Despite being a princess, she is one of the knights of the round table, but is never involved in any conversation. Her love interest is Tails' alternate reality doppelgänger, Blacksmith. She appears to speak with no idea of normal puncuation and acts a bit like Princess Luna.
- Unlike Shadow, Marsha needs all seven Chaos Emeralds to preform Chaos Control and doesn't say "Chaos Control" when she does; Instead, she just screams.
- Marsha has dark red blood; the reason is that she is pretty much dead, making her blood the same color of a dead person.
- Just like her Adventure Time self, she is right handed. This is shown when she is seen to be holding a paintbrush with her right hand.
- Marsha's skin color is just like her old Adventure Time self, light gray
- According to Marsha, she doesn't pay the rent for her house.
- Despite her two colors, Marsha's faveorit color is pink.
- Marsha can show impatience; for example, when waiting for Sonic and Shadow along side Cream, Tails and Rose, she begins tapping her foot.
- Marsha has light-gray eyelids
- Just like her AT self, her favorite food is cupcakes
- Marsha has fangs, even though they aren't visible when her mouth is closed.
- Marsha is known for playing guitar and being a singer.
- Marsha's quills appear soft when not curled in a ball but can change how sharp her quills are.
- Past Marsha seems to talk in Sonic Generations 2.
- Marsha seems the oldest female character that has harnessed the Super transformation.
- Marsha's the first female member of Team Sonic.
- Everytime Marsha appears in a band, she is the lead singer.
- Marsha is nutorious for breaking fourth wall.
- In Adventure Time, her sneakers appear as normal sneakers;in Sonic the Hedgehog, she sneakers appear more as boots.
- "THIS IS MY HOUSE!"
- "First of all, this is my house. Second of all, my dad doesn't live her with me like I'm some toddler. And third of all, it only like 4:24 in the AFTERNOON!!"
- "Well, there is one game..."
- "Great job. Great job, Knuckle head!" - Marsha to Knuckles
- "Sacrafice! Sacrafice! Sacrafice!" - Marsha in unision with Tails, Amy, Cream, Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles to Dark Princess.
- "You're just another princess, so you wouldn't know." - Imitating Finn.
- "Hey guys. What's goin' on? You havin' a party? For who? For what?"
- "No it isn't. One time when I was four, I was suprised that my father was killing some innocent man for no good reason. But you guys really got me this time, unlike what happend last year. I had no idea!"
- "Like it? I LOVE it! How did you know that I love cupcakes?!" - Marsha to Tails after he gives her a cupcake for her birthday.
- "Is it just me or is it that place we were just in seem awfully familiar?" - Marsha, about being in what looks like the aftermath of the Great Mushroom War.
- "I'll be back." - Before running off and before classic Marsha comes next to Tails and Sonic.
- "You're right. This kingdom is giving me deja-vu all over again." - About the kingdom that looks like the Candy Kingdom.
- "Secret? What secret?" - Classic Marsha after Amy compliments her, thinking that she's modern Marsha, saying that she [Marsha] looks a lot younger.
- "Um...you DID need my help." - Marsha to Knuckles after he says that he didn't need her help.
- "Are you implying that I'm fat?! That's so...mean!" Classic Marsha after Knuckles asks her if she gained weight.
- "Dark Princess?!" - Marsha, after hearing Dark Princess' voice.
- "Another Marsha?! What?! Wait a second!" - after seeing Classic Marsha run after the opening.
- "I can't believe there's two of me in one place!" - About Classic Marsha
- "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't get that memo. I beat you EVERYTIME!"
- "You do know what success means, right?" On Sonic's first failed attempt on chopping down a tree without an axe.
- "Cool, now all the awsomeness begins."
- "Trust me. This can only end is success."
- "Long time no see!"
- Yeah, I don't actually care..."
- "Can we skip to the part where I kick you bum already?!"
- "I wanted to keep the joke goin." - Marsha to Sonic after she doesn't catch him.
- "What the ***k, Knuckles?!" Marsha to Knuckles and she comes out of the hospital from her huge fall.
- "That's very simple to explain. Due to the Kutta-Joukwiski Lift Theroem, the control surfece flow is balanced by the inverse kinetics of the-" Marsha to knuckles about how Marsha's hoverboard could float on water, before Knuckles cuts her off.
- "Is that so? Well then...it'll be a date to DIE for!" To Sonic.EXE in Creepy Fears
- "I'm Marsha...the Hedgefox. I have dreams of nothing more than to bring order and justice to the villains. With the power of these Emeralds, You and the villains on Ooo are finished! This is WHO I AM! Hahahahaha..." After defeating Dark Princess in "Marsha the Hedgefox."
- "I'm Marsha the Hedgefox, and I made a promise to my father I intent to keep. With the power of these Emeralds, Kim and her wolves will be finished. This is WHO I AM!" After defeating Dr. Eggman.
- "Yes, Kim. You are going to regret ever fighting me that first day...you're going straight to hell!" Marsha comfornting Dark Princess in Marsha the Hedgefox.
- "That's Egghead! I wonder what happened to the guys." Marsha when she sees Dr. Eggman when Sonic and Knuckles aren't present in Marsha the Hedgefox.
- "Good thing your okay." Marsha to Sonic and Knuckles in Marsha the Hedgefox.
- "Hurry! We need to go after that last emerald!" To Sonic about going after the final Chaos Emerald.
- "I don't believe for a second that Sonic would murder some soliders of the military or strangle animals at the zoo to death. Don't worry, Tailsy. I'm on my way!" To Tails during Marsha Adventure 2.
- "What? It's Cream, Cheese and Amy! And Egghead, too! What are they even doing down there? It doesn't matter. They neeed a hand to get outta there!" Marsha when she sees Eggman cornering Cream, Cheese and Amy.
- "So...how did you know they weren't the real ones?" To Eggman about the fake Chaos Emeralds.
- "Is he invincible?!" Marsha about Sonic.EXE.
- "It's a FAKE?!" About finding out that the Dark Princess she was following was a fake.
- "It's not a Dark Princess Robot. Sonic...Knuckles! Wait up!" Marsha after looking at the fake soon after Sonic and Knuckles leave.
- "No...You don't think..." Marsha after seeing Tails lifeless close to the end of Marsha the Hedgefox
- "Let's get this party started. Time to rock and roll!"
- "Now it's talkin'! Bring on the screams of pain!"
- "Bring it on!"
- "Lomg time no see!"
- "So you're behind all this craziness...like it or not...the game's over."
- "I did that to save the Master Emerald from being stolen, ya goof! If we can find the pieces, it can be restored. And by the by, that not YOUR emerald! It's KNUCKLES!" Marsha to Rouge after Marsha breaks the Master Emerald.
- "Oh, we will all see about that, Bat Freak." Marsha to Rouge.
- "What the heck are you talkin' about?! That Emerald belongs to my friend and teammate, Knuckles. You Got That?!"
- "(mumbles under her breath) Look who's callin' who a theif" Marsha about Rouge.
- "Not you...Kim Jefferson and Egghead." Marsha to Dark Princess and Dr. Eggman
- "Not if I can help it!"